Your enrollment is complete!
We are delighted that you’ve chosen to pursue this next step in your self-compassion cultivation journey.
We will review your enrollment form and be back with you in case any questions arise. You will receive further participation details as they become available. Meanwhile, we encourage you to carve out a space and some time for your upcoming sessions and begin to gather your materials.
Regarding your materials…
we encourage you to keep it simple by starting with whatever you may have around the house. Paper and coloured mark-making tools (markers, pens, pastels, etc.) are all you really need. However, if you’re curious, you might enjoy experimenting with:
- air-drying clay or PlayDough/salt dough;
- natural materials found in your environment, such as sticks, dried leaves, seed pods, mosses;
- images from magazines or newspapers that jump out at you;
- glue and scissors will be handy;
- If you are wanting to explore different materials, some watercolour pencils, or watercolours/inks are amazing, as well as other paints and brushes.
- You can also build a small collection of found sculpture items like, recycled (clean) aluminum foil, small boxes/containers, wire, string etc.
- It would be helpful for Mara to know if you are having trouble getting the basic supplies so she can be sensitive to this when giving instructions for creative invitations. Mara will also be suggesting some alternative sourcing of materials that are likely to be readily available in your house in the first class.
If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us:
- For logistics details and financial concerns, please contact Aimee Eckhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To learn more about course content or share any special needs for which you may be requesting accommodation, please content Mara at email@example.com.
Wishing you a delightful experience!